OET is an international English language test that assesses the language proficiency of healthcare professionals seeking to register and practice in an English-speaking environment.
Occupational English Test is used as proof of English proficiency by health regulators in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Namibia, Singapore and Dubai for registration in 12 healthcare professions. OET is also accepted by major health educators and recruiters.
The test provides a valid and reliable assessment of all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking – with an emphasis on communication in healthcare professional settings.
The test is divided into four subtests:
The Listening and Reading subtests are designed to assess a candidate’s ability to understand spoken and written English, based on health-related topics and tasks common to all professions.
The Writing and Speaking subtests are specific to the 12 individual healthcare professions and designed to reflect common tasks performed in the workplace.
For more information on test dates click the link below:
Prepare for your OET Test at TEPTH
– TEPTH is an Occupational English Test Preliminary Preparation Provider;
– Courses & Workshops delivered by our Certified OET Preparation instructor; native English speaking ESL teacher.
– Excellent preparation material.
– Use Official practice tests (new format);
– Develop & practice strategies and skills (listening, reading writing & speaking) to maximize your score;
– Do a full OET mock test at the end of the course;