IELTS TEST REGISTERATION
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration. IELTS assesses all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- The IELTS test is developed by some of the world’s leading experts in language assessment and is accepted by over 9,000 organizations worldwide, including schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
- IELTS is a widely accepted English language test that uses a one-on-one speaking test to assess your English communication skills. This means that you are assessed by having a real-life conversation with a real person.
- For your convenience, The Exam Preparation & Testing House FZCO offers the IELTS registration service. We hold no responsibility regarding any issues related to test results or scoring and we have no control or involvement in the test itself, the scoring of the test or the release of the results.
- If there are insufficient candidate numbers, the test might not be held at our testing venue. If need be, candidates would be informed and moved to the nearest available testing venue as determined by the British Council. Please ensure you provide your current cellphone number and email address when you register.
- It is very important that you provide your full address information including the P.O. Box number and/or Postal Code (Zip Code). TEPTH holds no responsibility in regards to the delivery of your original IELTS Score Report.